Wednesday, August 1, 2012

And so it begins

Tomorrow kicks off a 2 week dr marathon, and I am praying for good news all around!  I see my orthopedic surgeon tomorrow afternoon for my possibly Last round of xrays on my right foot!   Thank goodness I take diatemaceous earth which supposedly gets rid of any radiation in your body, 33 xrays on just the right foot since Oct!    I am hoping for the best news which will be "Meagan, your foot has healed and you may resume normal activities", aahhhh music.    Fingers crossed.   I was supposed to stay in the boot till tomorrow for extra caution, but I didn't want to have my first steps without the boot hurt after the appt and me not know if thats normal or something wrong, so I have been boot-free since Monday. I really don't think 4 days will make or break it. ha.

I am taking the next 2 weeks day by day, but I wish it were monday the 6th at 2:30 already.  I cannot Wait to have the consultation with the oral surgeon.  I had to leave work early yesterday because the migraine got really bad, and that while having taken 2 of the prescribed pain pills.  God is so awesome, my boss happens to be out on vacation at the moment, and I have long finished all the assigned items to my desk. So I have very big down time right now waiting for my boss to return monday.  Perfect, because either the migraine makes me unable to concentrate at all, or the pain pill makes me very sleepy.  Love how He works things out timewise like that. :)   All the major hard-hitting Dodd-Frank items have been assessed as well already, so I am ok on that end too.

The problem I am having with the tmj lock is that it seems to make the inner-ear pressure worse the longer time goes by.  So while it used to be a matter of pain management, its now dizziness and ringing. I tell ya, I am mucho excited to be done with 2012.  Good riddance. I realize we have 5 more months, but I see the end of the tunnel, and I am hoping I never repeat a year like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment