Friday, August 31, 2012

ra

This is going to be the short and sweet version of a blog entry-

1- pretty much all my joints started giving me trouble 6 weeks ago.

2- I got the diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis today.

3- I am actually very Thankful for this diagnosis.  All the issues coming from one stemming reason feels so much more manageable, not to mention with the new medicine that I am on, perhaps I could have full relief!

 I am not frustrated at the diagnosis because my joints were already becoming "deranged" in my feet and jaw, not to mention the pain I have been in the last month or so. How much better to have an answer! I have gone back and forth on if I would post on this actual diagnosis but-- how can it encourage anyone else who has it if I keep it to myself?  And honestly, the effects of a joint disease aren't secret- haha, did you see me with a broken foot for 8+ months?  Ha.  Anyway, I figure why not post about it, write even about struggles, and victories, and be honest with how God is using it.  Maybe someone could be encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment