Monday, September 3, 2012

anger management

I'm starting to get mad at little things. 

One being how much steroids can make a person freaking sweat! It is almost super-human how much I can sweat in a chilled 65 degree store.  I think I might have scared the Barnes and Noble worker today.  Of course I was in the self help-medical isle, shouldn't have been too much of a shocker.

I tried to get my mini spa set up in my room. I took the table and foot stool out of the boxes, and did the 1-2 step assembly, and then needed a nap.   I have all these boxes that stuff has come in, small stuff mailed in big cardboard boxes.  I can't valet waste them.  I am going to offer an exchange to my roommate, I'll buy her lunch if she will take it all to the dumpster.  

Last week I went back to the singles Bible study I was in before my first foot surgery 10.5 months ago.  I have been looking forward to some social activities coming up... Paradise pier in Galveston next weekend, and antique shopping in Old Town Spring in 3 weeks. After needing a nap putting 12 screws into pre-drilled holes this afternoon, I am seriously questioning my ability to last at both of those outings.  What if I get so tired I can't drive back without sleeping a few hours in my car first? Do I even have the guts to become a loiterer? I'm afraid that if I carpool, I will have no place to nap if it hits me and I need to sleep right then. There is always a picnic table....

There is a bruise on my thigh the circumference of my thumb. Its from the humira injection I gave myself on thursday afternoon.  Still blue and purple.  It doesn't really hurt, it just annoys me that its there. 

I've said this before, and it applies again... I know it is dangerous to pray for patience, but it is even more dangerous for me to not have any right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment