Thursday, July 19, 2012

locked and waiting

I haven't heard back from the oral surgeon's office yet to see if they can squeeze me in.  Ahhh I really hope so, Aug 6th is 2.5 weeks...   In the mean time, I have started letting go of trying to live my life to the same level before the onset of the migraine from this lock.  I have a hard time focusing on anything, ironically other than Dodd-Frank.  Praise God for that, as if reading the Federal Register weren't a sleeper enough in the first place, I can't imagine not having the bizare love for trade reform and still having to summarize rules.

Point is, I am starting to say no more, because I can't concentrate enough to do much! Big decisions, big conversations, etc are all just put on hold till I am migraineless. Even if that means 2.5 more weeks of this. On the upside, Dr. Moya seems to be very very reputable! There are only a handful, if that many, of oral surgeons that do arthroscopy because its expensive equipment and rare to need it.  Yay .1%'ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment