Saturday, July 21, 2012

various

Ahhh yay for massages! I went to the Houston School of Massage, one hour for only $30, no tips allowed! And no talking except about the massage.  Excellent.  The person I had was really good on top of it. My jaw is still locked but it was actually really helpful with my legs, since my right leg has atrophied so much and my left leg is super tight!  

I went to the acupuncture appointment but, dude, my appt was at 12. By 12:50, there were 3 people still ahead of me. They seemed so chaotic, I didn't feel like I wanted needles put in my head by distracted people. So I left :) I'll try another time another place. 

So I will just keep waiting, trying to keep my mind renewed that this migraine isn't forever, this jaw lock isn't forever. This pain isn't forever. 

On a completely different note, I was reading Hebrews this morning and read this- Heb 10:39 "But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved."  What a challenge, to not shrink back. I want to take Him up on it!  In light of that, I am officially saying that I am yielding to anything God wants to do regarding writing a book about His amazing rescue. You know what I'm talking about, and if not, you will have to wait and see ;)   I'll give teasers here and there. How long can you say no or wait or yes, but then not do any action? As long as you can take the Holy Spirit's insistence :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment