Monday, July 23, 2012

NSAID

Today my tmj dr gave me a prescription for NSAID pain relievers for the pain from now till whenever the procedure can happen. I have always heard on commercials the "fine print" about not talking things that interact with NSAIDs. Always curious about them!   When I read the typical warning panel from the pharmacy, there were the usuals, and then instructions not to lie down for 10 minutes after taking the medicine. Ha! Weird!  

Anyway, just another thing I can say I have experienced!  Today I thought I might come home early from work and take a few sick hours, but somehow (by God!) the day went by and on top of that my work got done!  I finished outlining the new rule regarding the definition of a swap. Sounds deceivingly simple! The rule is over 550 pages. :) 

Well, I'm off to plan some of the Imago art group fall retreat.  I fell asleep right after I took the first pain reliever at 7ish,  nothing like a 2.5 hour nap before going to bed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment